Wheel Alignment & Balancing
Keep your tyres performing at their best, long into the future. Wheel alignment and balancing not only enhances the safety of your car, but makes sure the pressure on your tyres is evenly distributed – avoiding the problem of irregular wear and tear.
Here at Laindon Tyre Centre, we have 20 years’ experience in all areas of tyre care, including maintenance, servicing, repair and fitting. With simple wheel adjustments, our tyre specialists make sure your tyres are properly aligned to avoid early tyre replacement. This procedure includes 2 wheel front alignment to ensure a comfortable, safe ride.
When should you get wheel balance checked?
- Whenever a brand new tyre is fitted to your vehicle
- Sudden impact or accident
- Regularly, to catch problems early
Signs of unbalanced wheels
- Vibration: If you feel a noticeable vibration through the steering wheel or the floor of the car, this is a sign that something is amiss with your wheel alignment
- Noise: A noise may be heard along with the vibration
- Tyre wear: If you’ve clocked that your tyres are wearing down quickly or unevenly, this may be due to misaligned wheels.
Get in touch
To get an expert opinion, book your car in for wheel balancing with our friendly team. We’re proud to serve customers across Laindon, Basildon, Brentwood and beyond.